10 things you need to know about Animal Crossing New Leaf on the 3DS
El has been playing Nintendo’s Animal Crossing New Leaf all summer. Here are our previous posts:
And so to round things off, here are her top tips:
- You can share pictures from the game with your friends on Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
- You can also send your friends special ACNL e-cards
- If you get the pre-loaded 3DS you can also use it to take pictures and send messages.
- You can download new, free content for the game from here
- If you hold down the B button your character will start to run fast. This will speed things up A LOT
- You can design your own clothes!
- You really should save up for your house deposit. Don’t be the only one in a tent.
- Hit the rocks. Sometimes they have valuable things inside…
- You can stack fruit.
- Get a net, a fishing rod and a shovel. They are essential!
But above all remember that there are lots of surprises in this game, and the more you play it, the more you will unlock!
Animal Crossing New Leaf is available for the Nintendo 3DS and costs about £28 for the game
El was sent a special 3DS XL which comes pre-loaded with Animal Crossing New Leaf. If you are thinking of getting one of these for a lucky someone for Christmas then do it soon because these are limited edition and it doesn’t look like there are too many left!
Hope you enjoy playing the game!
El & Jae
People Crossing New Blog