Vote El! (And also Jae!)
Remember how exciting it was that Jae was nominated for a blogging award? Well, now it gets even better as THIS ACTUAL BLOG has been nominated for an award too. So El is probably the youngest blog awards nominee at age 12, and Jae could also be the oldest at age 5 billion.
Eljae.com has been nominated in the Most Innovative Blog category at the MAD Blog Awards. El was unsure of what Innovative actually means, until Jae explained that it essentially means you are Queen of the Nerds.
So how are we innovative? We don’t do many videos or fancy stuff. This is what we do that’s new
- This blog is glasses-powered, which is useful when the electricity runs out
- It’s written by a parent and child. In the olden days parents used to blog about their children, until the kids started objecting to the adults taking pictures of their best poos and posting them online. We think that more parents and children should write blogs together, it’s fun.
- When we get excited we grow moustaches
- When two of you write a blog you can think of more ideas, plus one of you is free to play Fruit Ninja whilst the other one writes a post
- Lots of our ideas are a bit crazy and LIKE NOTHING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN BEFORE OR EVER WILL AGAIN.
- We have a category for Random Wisdoms. In the future all blogs will have this.
- We explained what to do if someone calls you a nerd, what it means when kids use text speak and why homework should be banned.
And here is a message from our turtle:
Leave a Comment
Be the first to comment!