Top 10 things to do for free in the school holidays
Are you bored of half term yet? Have you run out of cash? Here is our handy guide to things you can do for free in the school holidays:
- Stare at people and try to read their minds and freak them out a bit.
- Edit a newspaper. You will need a black marker for this.
- Steal/borrow an iPhone and play some games. Fruit Ninja and Dragonvale are both good free games.
- Make weird, moany noises just for the heck of it.
- Just stay in bed all day. Make sure you have books and snacks nearby, or a slave to bring them to you.
- Talk to a toddler, preferably one you know. Every thing they say is really sweet, plus their parents will be grateful to you for occupying them.
- Stroke a cat until he gets annoyed, then run for your life.
- Go into an Apple store and play on all the stuff, then leave without buying anything
- Do your homework (this is the nuclear option, only to be done in the most extreme cases of boredom).
- Tidy your bedroom (see above)
El & Jae.